[v6d] WNG-din - The Unholy Caster

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] WNG-din - The Unholy Caster

Post by wow123400 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 am

@BassToMouth wrote: = [i]Italics

As for tables, yes they are absolutely horrid to do with BBcode especially since it "re-organizes" itself for you after you post into one long line...

totally, and i got a feeling i will bother you with a lot of table questions in this few days Embarassed

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivz on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:22 pm

"Start collecting arcane shards (that's right, single shards, not crystals). This is because we want as many shards as we can get for jewelcrafting."

You can use crystals for jewelcrafting Smile
It'll take a charge everytime.

Ivz
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Some questions:
1-With the changes to TB (5% raised to 15%), TB becomes basically an little brother of ES and SG mixed..So in this new scenary, is an good idea smax TB as defensie resource???
2-If we smax TB, then MB isn't necessary?
3-Unholy caster set is good for 1 classic MF Slayer pally?
4-What's better, invest in DEX for MB or going full Vita (like in your guide)??
5-With Itherael's splendor we can have access to Resurrect oskill....good idea, taking in account which we can have 2 pally uberskills at the same time??.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Tb gives 15 tcd with no cap LH gives 25 tcd per level with 1000ed cap so if you will some day found di charm with lh then you could enjoy 2000 and more tcd!
SB got no block breakpoints so i think block on him will be very good and if you will not go in special vita gear and ohms/p rubies then gogo dex for block.
Set gives 100 light/poison pierce so guess for what build it suits more....

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm

The problem with that set is:
-Armour parts don't have %E defense
-SODis an spell trigered each 4 secs, not every second, meaning it has reduced utilulity

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09 pm

get an amulet with that poison cloud or whatever skill,then lighting and poison both in hand.by the way, anyone else think scourge is super awesome right now?maybe use that and forget about max bh sometimes

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Talking about sets, Holy melee is really good now having BANE charges... I feel which it's clearly superior to unholy caster set whitout give defense...
The problem is the -100%, meaning Plague's biased, however BANE is RESURRECT biased.

-LH 1000% TCD cap includes soft points??

@wow what's bh???

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm

sorry, typo, mb as max block Embarassed

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

@MUS01 wrote:-LH 1000% TCD cap includes soft points??
Yes. Hard points increase weapon damage, hard/soft points are 25%tcd, 1000% cap.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:01 pm

@Ivz wrote:"Start collecting arcane shards (that's right, single shards, not crystals). This is because we want as many shards as we can get for jewelcrafting."
You can use crystals for jewelcrafting Smile
It'll take a charge everytime.
Wtf GG funny how it never occurs to me to try different things like that >_>
@MUS01 wrote:Some questions:
1-With the changes to TB (5% raised to 15%), TB becomes basically an little brother of ES and SG mixed..So in this new scenary, is an good idea smax TB as defensie resource???
2-If we smax TB, then MB isn't necessary?
3-Unholy caster set is good for 1 classic MF Slayer pally?
4-What's better, invest in DEX for MB or going full Vita (like in your guide)??
5-With Itherael's splendor we can have access to Resurrect oskill....good idea, taking in account which we can have 2 pally uberskills at the same time??.
1. Yes, spare points isn't an issue for us if we use LW/Apocalypse. If you decide to use Mindflay then you're going to have to start taking points out of somewhere.

2. MB is really hard to reach on pally - you need to invest A LOT of dex + dex% gear and a 2% block shield.

3. Imo unholy caster set is still rubbish. All it does is give you a lot of +all stats and some dodge, neither of which we need. What I really want is Mythal on our 4 piece set bonus but for some reason javazon set gets it :S

4. You can go both ways but MB is going to need A LOT more gear. The reason I went full vita was because you can get massive amounts of +life on rares (+400 on amulet and armor). Since we have good life regain mechanics (TB + Vindicate + LAEK) more life means these get more effective. I originally wanted to incorporate Eagle Stance too (from "Crusade" Pally RW helm) since that synergizes very well with high amounts of life, but I can't remember why I ditched that idea... (I *think* it was because losing a helm slot to a crap RW that only gives Eagle was gimping my damage too much during the under-geared stage, but in the mid-late game stage, eagle stance RW helm may be usable).

5. Itherael's splendor is more of a utility piece... You can pick up SSU Angel Star for Rathma's Chosen and ress some poison immunes somewhere to get some invulnerable tanks (useful for certain encounters like Kabraxis).

And holy melee set is probably one of the BEST sets out there now... 75% slow WTFFFFF and lol golden calf Razz I'm tempted to make a miniguide for a retaliator-din based off this 1 set because its so epic.

Oh and P.S. for anyone trying to do IotSS with this build... its really easy if you use T6 Angel Star + Bone shield + Mindflay. 40% Magic resist means revelers do very little damage (LW on switch is possible now too since the graphics got reduced hoooray!)

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum