Tantrumdin - Ritosm

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tantrumdin - Ritosm

Post by BassToMouth on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 am

It won't be as effective early game because the entire build revolves around the SU Battle Staff giving Bane as oskill. Without this, you're going to need to find alternative sources of elemental damage to deal with physical immunes.

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am

@Bass why dont you get your cookie-Badge, it seems marco is busy on realm^^

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 pm

But for early game, we can use Colloseum for break physical inmunities...Then, farm in DEST for the Staff in Crysaor, and reach endgame statement...Also, with good defese, we can simply "ignore" those mobs....

What you think about that....

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Does colloseum break Crysaor's immunity? Eh?

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Ohhh I understand now...But that depends on inmunity value..If is 100%, Colloseum can break it. Crysaor isn't an heroic shield. W need his physical resistance value for that question.

Edit: I've installed MXLU tools, and make a pick of Crysaor

As you can see, he has 100%% physical resistance, meaning which with Colloseum we can break it. Or at least I think so. If 1000 was his real physical resistance, even with the staff he remains Physical inmune. I think so cause poison inmunity also has 1 1000% value, and Rito in the vid, v/s Kabraxis he also has 1000 in physucal resistance, but then he applies Coloseum+Bane and suddenly the physical inminity dispells...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm

@MUS01
You can't break chrysaor's phys immune with Bane or Colosseum because he has 1000 total and there's no way you're bringing that under 99.

The reason Kabraxis dies is because he happened to drop Physical Immune (cuz hes a heroic shield boss) and bane + Colosseum just destroyed him like how -enemy resists does.

Heres a pic of Chrysaor after I used bane and colosseum:
Spoiler:
As you can see, he's still physical immune. They only drop that property if you drop their resists under 99, it loses the "physical immune" tag. Since Chrysaor has 1000 phys resist, you'll never drop that under 99.

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

So, even the "hard" Crysaor can be defeated with Bane+Colloseum, but the easy 1 no???? Weird... I will try find 1 solution...Maybe using Hanabigame, or maxing th fire holly skill which autorelease novas... Thinking

Thanks BTM. I thinks which 1000 was an error in the mob description....

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 am

Its not too hard.

Basically, if a property comes from you (-enemy resistance) it won't affect an immune monster, because the stat doesnt apply into the monster. But, if the property comes from a STATE applied by a skill, like mythal, colosseum, etc. then the monster will loose resistances because he is under the state which is lowering his resistances.

Regarding heroic monsters, the mechanism is as following:

The auras give a random resistance value for each resistance between 0 and 400. This value is re-rolled every 25 frames (1 second). If a monster has 75% resistance to an element, then a roll between 0-25 will make his immunity drop.

Now, lets consider this monster instead of having 75% resistances has -100 (thanks to debuffs). In such case any value from the heroic shield between 0 and 200 will make his immunity drop, meaning, half of the time he won't have the immunity, and half of the time it will.

In other words, debuffs like mythal, colosseum etc, will simply make his immunity drop more often. Note that not all heroic bosses have 75% resistances, some have more, which means, they drop resistances less often when no debuff is applied.

Belial has 75% all
Astrogha has 75% all (1000% poison)
Bull Prince Rodeo has 85% all (since Ultimative v6d)
Quov Tsin has 75% all (1000% poison)
Secret Chrysaor has 75% all (1000% poison)
Brachyceran has 90% all (1000% poison)
Diablo Clone has 85% all (1000% poison and fire)
Kabraxis has 90% all (1000% poison)
Athulua has 85% all (999% poison)

Wink

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 am

Hm ok, I was wondering what was up with the crazy re-rolling of resists when I put MXL utility on...

So to sum it up (make sure I understood correctly):
-Add the "randomized value" from heroic shield re-rolling to base resists of boss.
-If this new value reaches <100, it "drops" it's immunity and is subject to -enemy resists from our character and items?

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 am

Exactly, everything that comes from you (where everything stands only for pierce, clearly) will only apply when he isn't immune.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum